“National Scholarship Program to Study in Slovakia, Fully Funded “ Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Slovakia is located in central Europe and is bordered by Poland, the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, and Ukraine. Slovak universities offer study programs in English in any possible field. We will be happy to help you obtain your European certificate.
The National Scholarships are designed to recognize overall excellence. They are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic performance to candidates who demonstrate the ability to think creatively and innovatively and a passion for pursuing learning.
National Scholarships also recognize exceptional achievement in extracurricular activities such as the arts and athletics. Particular emphasis is placed on the candidate’s commitment to community service through ongoing contributions to school and community life.
The National Scholarship Program supports student mobility, doctoral students, university teachers, researchers, and artists. The SAIA program is administered on the basis of a contract with the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic.
About 10,000 foreigners study in Slovakia, while the total number of students in the country approaches 220,000. This means that 4.5% of students in Slovakia are foreign students.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world except Slovakia.
National Scholarship Program to Study in Slovakia, Fully Funded :
The Government of the Slovak Republic approved the establishment of the National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic to support the mobility of students, doctoral students, university teachers, researchers and artists in 2005. The National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic (NSP) is funded by the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic.
The National Scholarship Program of the Slovak Republic supports the mobility of international students, doctoral students, university teachers, researchers and artists for scholarships at higher education institutions and research organizations in Slovakia.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for National Scholarship Program to Study in Slovakia:
- Students who are university students at universities outside Slovakia.
who are students of the second level of higher education (master’s students), or are students who at the time of application deadline have already completed at least 2.5 years of their university studies in the same study program.
- PhD students whose higher education or scientific training takes place outside Slovakia and who are accepted by a public, private or state university or a research institution in Slovakia eligible to carry out a doctoral study programme2 (e.g. the Slovak Academy of Sciences) for an academic mobility to study/conduct research/artistic stay in Slovakia.
- international university teachers, researchers and artists who are invited to a teaching/research/artistic stay in Slovakia by an institution with a valid certificate of eligibility to carry out research and development, which is not a business company3 and it has its seat in Slovakia.
List of partner universities in the scholarship:
Benefits of National Scholarship Program to Study in Slovakia:
The scholarship covers:
- Living costs for international scholarship holders, i.e. costs related to staying in Slovakia (food, accommodation, etc.), while studying, research/artistic residency or teaching at universities and in research organizations in Slovakia.
- The scholarship holder can request assistance regarding accommodation and procedures related to entry and stay in the territory of the Slovak Republic either his/her host institution, or he/she can handle all the necessities by himself/herself.
- Travel Tickets:
- Maximum distance of more than 350 km. 2000 km – 250 euros,
- A distance of more than 2000 km, max. 7000 km – 500 euros,
- A mileage of more than 7000 kilometers – 1000 euros.
- Monthly salary:
- Master’s students 400 euros.
- Holders of a PhD degree (or equivalent) and at the same time less than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist €980.
- PhD students 734 euros.
- Hold a PhD degree (or equivalent) and at the same time more than 10 years of work experience as a university teacher/researcher/artist €1050.
Duration of scholarship stay (students): 1 – 2 full semesters (i.e. 4 – 5 or 9 – 10 months) or a full semester of 1 to 3 semesters, if the academic year is divided into semesters (i.e. 3 – 4 or 6 – 7) or 9-10 months).
Available Programs in National Scholarship Program to Study in Slovakia:
- Agricultural and veterinary sciences.
- Natural sciences
- Technical sciences.
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Two Recommendation Letter, the document must contain the signature, position and contact details of the person who issued the document; If it is not possible to issue a recommendation on the letterhead of the institution in question, the document must contain a clear identification of the institution, to which the person who issued the letter of recommendation belongs [generally the name of the institution, address, link to the website]); Recommendation letters cannot be older than 3 months on the day of the application deadline.
- Personal statement.
- Motivation letter.
- Detailed study program (it is necessary to mention the start date of residency, duration of stay, list of subjects that the applicant wishes to study during his/her stay and the number of credits that the applicant will receive for each of the subjects).
List of technical publications/activities as the template here (for PhD students).
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of National Scholarship Program to Study in Slovakia, Fully Funded close on 31 October for summer semester, and 30 April for the next one.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here