“Newcastle University Funded Scholarship to study in UK” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Newcastle (legally the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university in the United Kingdom based in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England. It has overseas campuses in Singapore and Malaysia.
The university is a red brick university and a member of the Russell Group, a consortium of research-intensive British universities. It is a Gold Award recipient in the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF), and is one of the ten Russell Group universities to be awarded a TEF Gold rating.
The university’s roots go back to the College of Medicine and Surgery (later the College of Medicine), founded in 1834, and the College of Physical Sciences (later renamed Armstrong College), founded in 1871.
From the Federal University of Durham, it forms the other Durham colleges. Newcastle Colleges merged to form Kings College in 1937. In 1963, following an Act of Parliament, Kings College became the University of Newcastle upon Tyne.
The university is divided into three faculties: the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences; Faculty of Medical Sciences; College of Science, Agriculture and Engineering.
The university offers around 175 full-time undergraduate programs in a wide range of fields spanning the arts, sciences, engineering, and medicine, along with nearly 340 graduate and research programs across a range of disciplines.
The Foundation’s annual income for 2019-20 was £532.9 million, of which £97.7 million was from research grants and contracts, with £471 million spent. The University of Newcastle currently has one of the largest EU research groups in the UK.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Newcastle University Funded Scholarship to study in UK:
The University of Newcastle is proud to support equal access to higher education and is pleased to offer the Sanctuary Scholarships which consist of full tuition fee support and a grant to cover living expenses for applicants wishing to study at the University.
The scholarships are designed to enable students from asylum-seeking and refugee backgrounds to progress to higher-level study.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Scholarships Newcastle University Funded Scholarship to study in UK:
- Asylum seekers, children of asylum seekers and unaccompanied children (eg immigrant children under 18).
- Applicants with refugee status (not eligible for government student funding).
- Applicants who have been granted humanitarian protection, discretionary leave to remain as a result of an asylum application, or children of one parent will also be considered for this position.
- Applicants must be living in the North East of England (Tine and Wear, County Durham, Northumberland, Cleveland and North Cumbria) at the time they apply for consideration under the scheme.
- Applicants are to apply for a place on the University of Newcastle degree program. Priority will be given to applicants who apply for the first degree.
- Their expected grades must meet the admission requirements for the respective degree.
- Applicants must meet the English language standards for their course of study or have the relevant qualifications to indicate their English language proficiency. Find out more about English language support.
- Personal circumstances will be taken into account if there is a valid reason for not fulfilling the previous two criteria.
- Applicants must not be able to access mainstream funding, for example from Student Finance England or a grant from a local authority.
Benefits of Newcastle University Funded Scholarship to study in UK:
Students accepted in the scholarship receive full tuition fees and living expenses.
Available Programs at Newcastle University in UK:
- Accounting and finance.
- Architectural Engineering.
- business management.
- Archeology MPhil.
- Architecture, Planning and Landscaping.
- Business and management.
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Personal statement.
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Newcastle University Funded Scholarship to study in UK close on 8 April 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here