” One World Scholarship Program in Austria” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Afro Asian Institute (AAI) was founded in Vienna in 1959 by Cardinal Franz König. Until it closed in 2016, it was both a development education center and a place where cultures and religions met. Most recently it had the organizational form of a church foundation with public rights.
The aim of the content-related work of the house was to give people from “countries of the south” the opportunity to present themselves, their culture, their country and their way of life and then to enter into a “dialogue at eye level”.
Until 2016, the institute in Vienna Alsergrund had a Hindu prayer room, the first of its kind in Austria in 1980, as well as a mosque and a Christian chapel. A student dormitory with cafeteria, café, study hall and function rooms offers “temporary home” for young people from all over the world. The in-house publishing house aa infohaus offers people with a migration background the opportunity to publish on their topics. In addition to Vienna, there are now Afro-Asian institutes in Salzburg and Graz.
The Afro-Asian Institute in Graz was founded in 1962 based on the model in Vienna, the Afro-Asian Institute in Salzburg followed in 1988. Since 1997, the Graz institute has been organizing the multicultural ball on the premises of the Karl Franzens University in Graz, which has become a highlight of the ball season in Graz.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
One World Scholarship Program in Austria:
The Afro Asiatisches Salzburg Institute in Salzburg, Austria invites students from different countries of the world to apply for the One World Scholarship Program for postgraduate studies.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- nationality of a non-European developing country (country list)
- admission to a Master or PhD program at a university or university of applied sciences in Salzburg or Tyrol (Uni Salzburg, Uni Innsbruck, FH Salzburg, MCI, FH Kufstein)
- for PhD students: approved disposition
- age limit: Master studies max. 30 years (mothers: 35 years), PhD studies max. 35 years (mothers: 40 years) at the time of application
- residence permit “student”
Benefits of One World Scholarship Program in Austria:
The One World Scholarship Program supports Master and PhD students at public universities or universities of applied sciences in the regions of Salzburg and Tyrol with a partial scholarship. Students at Master level receive 500 € per month, at PhD level 550 € during the semester. The maximum duration is the prescribed duration of the curriculum plus one semester.
- postgraduate study programs (“Lehrgänge”, e.g. “Universitätslehrgang” or “Fachhochschullehrgang”) or other non-degree certificate programs
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- Scientific articles and lectures, if any
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of One World Scholarship Program in Austria close on 31 July 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here