“Pecs University Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Hungary” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Pécs (UP; PTE; Hungarian: Pécsi Tudományegyetem) is a higher education institution in Hungary. It was founded in Pecs in 1367 by King Louis I the Elder. 20,000 students are currently enrolled at Pécs University, of whom about 4,500 are international students studying in English or German.
The University of Pécs is one of the top public universities in Hungary, ranked 651-700 according to the QS world rankings.
As part of the European higher education system, UP operates under the terms of the Bologna Process which offers a three-tiered system consisting of Bachelor’s level programs (Bachelor, BA) lasting from 6 to 8 semesters, and Master’s level programs (Master, Master) with a duration of 2-4 semesters Scholarships and Doctoral Level Programs (PhD, DLA).
In addition, the university offers single-level, undivided and long-term (5-6 years) master’s degree programs in medicine, law, arts and engineering. Furthermore, interested students have the opportunity to try short programs, such as preparatory courses, summer universities and partial courses.
The International Study Center (ISC) of the University of Pécs School of Medicine offers complex and integrated degree-study preparatory programs that meet the language development needs of international students and facilitate their integration into the context of higher education in Hungary.
The primary objective of the programs at the ISC is to offer high quality preparatory and language courses in Hungarian and English to international students.
The International Study Center provides students with general and academic language skills, as well as courses specifically designed to prepare them for the entrance examination in their fields of study. The aim of the programs is to prepare students to be successful in their undergraduate studies and to encourage them to participate in international cultural and entertainment events in Pecs and the surrounding area.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Pecs University Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Hungary:
Pecs University offers a wide range of scholarships for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees in various fields including business, natural sciences, health sciences, humanities and social sciences, arts and engineering. So students have a choice of different programs and fields. Scholarships help advance your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers in order to cover study expenses.
The primary mission of the program is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract outstanding foreign students. Currently, 68 casting partners participate in the program.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Pecs University Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Hungary:
- Citizens of Hungary cannot apply for this scholarship.
- The applicant must have completed 12 years of education (high school or college).
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in order to apply for a scholarship for a master’s program.
- Applicants are required to have a bachelor’s and master’s degree to apply for the PhD program scholarship.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate outstanding performance in a previously obtained degree.
Benefits of Pecs University Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Hungary:
- Exemption from paying tuition fees.
- A monthly contribution of 43,700 HUF to living expenses, for 12 months per year, until completion of studies.
- Doctoral level: HUF 140,000 per month for 12 months per year, until completion of studies.
- Accommodation: Accommodation in accommodation or a monthly contribution of HUF 40,000 to accommodation costs for the duration of the scholarship.
- Medical insurance: health care services in accordance with relevant Hungarian legislation and supplementary medical insurance up to HUF 100,000 per year / person
Available Programs in Pecs University Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Hungary:
- Business Administration and Management.
- Civil Engineering.
- Communication and media sciences.
- Computer science.
- Computer Science Engineering.
To view the available programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- Medical certificate required from the University here
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of Pecs University Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Hungary close on 15 January 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here