“RIPS Funded internship in United States” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
RIPS Summer Training Program Scholarships, Research in Industrial Projects for Students, offered by the University of California, Los Angeles, though commonly referred to by the abbreviation UCLA, is an American public research university located in Westwood, Los Angeles, California. The university was established in 1919. .
The number of university students is about 38,000, of whom about 27,000 are in undergraduate programs and 11,000 are in graduate programs. More applications are submitted to study at this university than the number of applicants at any other American university.
For example, 55,676 people applied to study in undergraduate programs at the university for the fall of 2009, of whom only about 12,000 were accepted, or less than 22% of the applicants.
The university extends over an area of 419 acres (1.7 km²). The university employs more than 26,000 people, making it one of the largest employers in Los Angeles. The university’s 2005-2006 operating budget is approximately $3.6 billion, of which only 17.4 percent comes from allocations provided by the California state government. The size of the university’s endowments is about $2.3 billion.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
RIPS Funded internship in United States:
The Research Industrial Projects Program for Students (RIPS) provides an opportunity for talented undergraduate students studying mathematics, computer science, and related disciplines to work in teams on real-world research projects proposed by industry or public sector sponsors.
Each student team, with the support of their academic advisor and industry mentor, will research the problem and present the findings, both orally and in writing, at the end of the program. REU program nine weeks. IPAM provides every undergraduate student with a wide range of support and incentives.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for RIPS Funded internship in United States:
- RIPS-LA students will live in residence halls on the UCLA campus and work at IPAM. We expect to have nine projects. Project sponsors were announced in March. Projects vary, but they all involve some math, statistics, data, and computing.
- International students are eligible to apply for RIPS-LA, as are graduating seniors. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the program.
Benefits of RIPS Funded internship in United States:
Accepted students get:
- A salary of $3,800.
- Travel allowance.
- Housing on the University of California campus.
- Site visit with sponsors.
- Limited partial support for future travel to selected conferences.
- Sponsorship of visas for selected international students.
Available Programs in RIPS Funded internship in United States:
- data and computing
- computer science
- data analysis
- digital account
How to Apply on RIPS Funded internship in United States:
- Review the program description/requirements and click on “apply”.
- Log in with your email address, choose your password and check the “This my First login” checkbox when you first log in.
- After logging in, fill out the standard cover sheet. Be sure to enter the two reference books, but do not check the “Email notify author when sending” box.
- Click Submit and you will be redirected to the RIPS application form.
- Fill out the RIPS application form. For the “US Visa Status” question, select the country of citizenship.
- Make sure to upload all required documents.
- Once you have completed the application form and uploaded the required documents, click on “apply”.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of RIPS Funded internship in United States close on 14 February 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here