“RTP Funded Scholarship at CQUniversity in Australia” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
CQUniversity Australia has been on a phenomenal trajectory in recent years and its remarkable growth in student numbers, new courses, new campuses, infrastructure and reputation has seen it emerge as one of Australia’s truly great universities.
Originally founded in Rockhampton in 1967, as the Queensland Institute of Technology (QIT) Capricornia, it was granted full University status in 1992 and was named the University of Central Queensland. The University rebranded to CQUniversity in 2009 and now has more than 30 000 students..
CQUniversity’s unique vision for diversity, outreach, engagement, research, learning and teaching, and inclusiveness, combined with its growth aspirations and continued expansion of student success, research excellence, social innovation and community engagement, has led to it being recognized within the top 600 universities in the world by the prestigious Times Higher Education World Rankings, and among the world’s best ‘young universities’ by both the Times Higher Education and QS World University Rankings.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
RTP Scholarship at CQUniversity in Australia:
RTP Stipend Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government. They provide funding allocated to students to assist with their living costs while undertaking a research higher degree.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- A candidate must be a domestic candidate or an overseas candidate enrolled in an accredited RHD course of study at CQUniversity.
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend a candidate must not be receiving income from another source to support the candidate’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the candidate’s RTP Stipend rate. Income unrelated to the candidate’s course of study or income received for the candidate’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not taken into account.
- To be eligible for a RTP Fees Offset a candidate must not be receiving an equivalent award of scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset RHD tuition fees.
This is a merit-based Scholarship. A Scholarship Assessment Scale using three categories of performance will be used to inform the allocation of scholarships to eligible applicants, as follows:
- Academic achievement and writing skills (0-20 points)
- Quality of research project and alignment with CQUniversity research priority areas (0-15 points)
- Evidence of motivation, research experience and research environment (0-15 points)
Benefits of RTP Scholarship at CQUniversity in Australia:
- Scholarship Value: $28,854 per annum
- The RTP Stipend Scholarship provides a living allowance stipend which is paid fortnightly to the recipient through the University’s payroll system.
- Creative, Performing and Visual Arts
- Allied Health
- Business and Accounting
- Digital Media, Communication and Arts
- Education, Teaching and Childcare
- Engineering, Built Environment and Aviation
- English and Study Pathways
- Information Systems and Technology
- Law, Criminology and Justice
- Nursing, Paramedicine and Health
all available programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for RTP Funded Scholarship at CQUniversity in Australia ends on 30 September 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here