“SBW Berlin Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Germany” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
SBW Berlin supports educational projects all over the world. With the SBW Berlin Scholarship, SBW contributes to the international advancement and dissemination of education and knowledge. SBW awards the scholarship to young talents from abroad who have already demonstrated a social commitment in their home country.
With this scholarship, SBW enables them to obtain a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Germany (Berlin or Potsdam). In special cases, SBW also funds vocational training. Scholarship holders use the knowledge they gain while studying in Germany to support non-profit projects in their home country, often in the education sector. In addition to the SBW Berlin Scholarship, SBW also supports educational projects in Bulgaria, India and Nicaragua.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world.
SBW Berlin Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Germany:
SBW Berlin is offering fully-funded Master’s and Bachelor’s degree scholarships to international students for the academic year 2021. The SBW Berlin Scholarship supports young people from abroad with a financially disadvantaged family background who will use the skills they acquire during their studies in Germany to promote long-term non-profit projects, preferably in their countries.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for SBW Berlin Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Germany:
- The applicant must be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Special need for development assistance.
- Homeless aliens.
- Recognized refugees.
- Residence permit holder.
- He has a long-term EU residence permit.
- Residence permit holders according to §§ 22 and 23 para 1 or 2, 23a, 25 para 1 or 2 of the Residence Act (AufenthG) in the case of permanent residence in Germany.
- Residence permit holders according to § 25 para 3, 4 clause 2, or clause 5 of the Residence Act (AufenthG) in the case of permanent residence in Germany.
- Students from EU and EEA countries who have previously worked in Germany in an activity related to their studies, prior to commencing their studies.
- Students from EU/EEA countries who have a permanent right of residence as defined by the Freedom of Movement Act (Freizügigkeitsgesetz EU).
- Students whose studies in Germany have already been funded by another scholarship are not allowed to apply.
- The exception to this rule is assistance under the Federal Educational Assistance Act (BAFöG). In this case, the scholarship amount is adjusted according to the BAFöG allowance.
- The applicant’s grade point average corresponds to at least a German GPA of 2.0.
- Apply before starting their university education, fully enroll in the first, second or at most third semester at a state-recognized university (in Germany or abroad) or apply for a master’s degree before or shortly after obtaining a bachelor’s degree.
- Be able to prove that they have not been in Germany for more than 18 months before submitting the application.
- The applicant does not have first-degree family members permanently residing in Germany.
- Intent to work in their home country for at least 18 months after graduation.
- Professionalism or experience in volunteer work in the non-profit sector.
- The ability to demonstrate a relatively low net income.
Benefits of SBW Berlin Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Germany:
- A room in the SBW shared student apartments in Berlin.
- cost of living allowance.
- study fees.
- It is also possible that a travel allowance will be granted for the applicant’s trip to Berlin before the start of his studies and for the trip home after completing his studies.
Available Programs in SBW Berlin Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Germany:
- Training and mentoring
- (MBA) Master of Business Administration
- (MSE) Materials Science and Engineering
- (UI & UX) User Experience and User Interface Design,
- (demography) Demographics
- Video games and multimedia
- IT Security
- Strategic management
- Business Management
- International Business Administration
- Business Administration and Management
- construction management
- Innovation Management
- Retail Management
- Education Administration
- technology management
- Quality Management
- Companies Management
- Health Department
- Hospitality and Leisure Management
- Emergency and disaster management
- Risk Management
- farm management
- Project management.
- And any majors available at the Universities of Berlin and Potsdam.
- Photo with a white background
- Motivation letter.
- A copy of your last school or university certificate showing your cumulative average and an overview of the degree
- A copy of your highest academic degree (high school diploma or university degree) with your GPA and degree overview. Copies of the following documents as well, if any:
- University acceptance or proof of your qualifications for university entrance
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- All certificates and references related to previous work, training and vocational training
- If you’ve already started studying: All your college degrees and records of achievement (listed and unlisted).
We recommend that all applicants submit the following additional documents, which are not mandatory:
- Recommendation Letters. from professors, teachers, employers, etc.
- Evidence of net household income
Note: Unauthorized copies and translations are sufficient for the application. If the applicant successfully passes the selection process, certified copies of some of these documents will be required during the verification process.
How to Apply on SBW Berlin Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Germany:
Note: You must have acceptance or evidence of eligibility for a Berlin or Potsdam university.
- Fill out the application form.
- Fill in your personal and contact information and add your photo.
- Provide information about your current and previous education.
- Provide information on the following:
- Your parents and family members
- Most recent school or university degree
- Highest university degree ever obtained
- Current job and desired job
- Training, in the case of vocational training requests
- Training and professional experience
- Your skills, hobbies and interests
- Experience of traveling abroad
- Volunteer Experience
- Attach the required documents
- The application and all certificates and supporting documents attached to it in German or English must be submitted via email to [email protected]
Important dates and deadline:
The last date to apply on SBW Berlin Foundation Scholarships for International Students in Germany is 30 June 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here