“SI Leader Lab Funded Scholarship in Sweden” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
SI Leader Lab brings together influential young civil society leaders working towards the Sustainable Development Goals. Participants are sprint runners, innovative minds and pioneers in their communities, open to new digital solutions and innovative approaches. The network is made up of peers from different sectors of civil society and will give participants broad input from various fields. The overarching goal is to empower leaders working towards the Sustainable Development Goals.
This year, the program invites leaders working towards Goal 16 of the Sustainable Development Goals (Just, Peaceful and Inclusive Societies, Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions).
There will be two programs with participants from three regions, 60 participants from South Asia, the Middle East and North Africa and 30 participants from Eastern Europe. The program is an opportunity for you to develop your advocacy skills and work on strategic communication within your focus area. It is also an opportunity to grow as a leader, share experiences, form new connections, and try innovative tools and methods with peers.
The program spans over three months, and contains interactive online meetings. We will work in smaller learning groups, along with sessions that include all participants. The training is founded on experience-based learning and collaborative learning and will allow you to explore real challenges and areas of development for your organization in an innovative and supportive environment.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Bangladesh, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, Nepal, Pakistan, Palestine, Sri Lanka, Syria, Tunisia, Ukraine, Yemen.
SI Leader Lab Funded Scholarship in Sweden:
The program is as much about personal development as it is about professional development. It’s about growing as a person with renewed confidence and vision, and growing as a leader with new tools, methods, and perspectives. The experience and special experience of the participants will largely determine.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for SI Leader Lab Funded Scholarship in Sweden:
- Have a leadership position (formal or informal) in a civil society organization or network working towards SDG 16, within the 2030 Agenda.
- Work in a collaborative environment, where you have a leadership role (formal or informal).
- Age between 22 and 32 years old (born in 1989-2000).
- Have a good working knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Are ready to redirect the competencies and knowledge you gain from the program to your team, organization or other relevant actors.
- Please note that SI Leader Lab is a demanding program, in which we use experience-based learning and reflection as a tool for personal growth. Therefore, we recommend that all participants be in a state of psychological balance and ready to make the efforts required by the program.
Benefits of SI Leader Lab Funded Scholarship in Sweden:
- Personal Insights as a Leader: How to Lead Yourself and Others Through Increased Self-Awareness and an Increased Understanding of Group Development.
- An opportunity to explore effective advocacy methods that will help you form and communicate a message to your intended audiences.
- Possibility to share and build knowledge in a network of experts to inspire each other and share experiences on common challenges.
- The cost of training and what is included.
Available Programs in SI Leader Lab Funded Scholarship in Sweden:
- Leading businesses.
- Driving and distance learning.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Motivation letter.
How to Apply on the SI Leader Lab Funded Scholarship in Sweden:
- Register your profile in the application portal.
- Select the program you wish to apply for.
- Answer all the questions in the different sections of the application portal (sections in the left menu).
- Upload your CV under the Documents section.
- When you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will also receive an email with a link to record a short video.
- Follow the instructions in the email. You will have to record the video within 24 hours after receiving the link. Video recording will take less than ten minutes. You will get two questions to answer within two minutes each. We ask that you record in a quiet place and if possible using headphones with a built-in microphone, please note that video recording is mandatory.
Important dates and deadline:
The last date to apply on SI Leader Lab Funded Scholarship in Sweden is 2 February 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here