“Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology Scholarships in Thailand” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT) is a semi-autonomous institute of technology established in 1992 within the University of Thammasat.
It is located in Pathum Thani, Thailand. A research university in Thailand, it offers education in science, technology, and engineering, as well as related management programs. All are international programs, using English as a medium of instruction.
The institute is part of Links to Asia by organizing the Internship and Student Exchange Network, an international consortium of universities in Europe and Asia. Although it is an academic unit of the University of Thammasat and its graduates receive degrees from the University of Thammasat, the institute is self-managed and funded.
Because it is a research-focused academic institution, the performance evaluation for the 2003 academic year showed that it had the highest number of research publications (both in primary quantity and graduate student heads) of any academic department at the university. In addition, the 2007 evaluation of research publications by the Research Fund of Thailand SIIT placed SIIT at the top of all engineering colleges in the Kingdom in terms of international scientific papers equivalent per faculty member and in terms of impact factor per faculty member.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
SIIT Scholarship in Thailand in Thailand:
SIIT Scholarships for International Students in Thailand is now accepting applications for international students. It is a fully funded international scholarship for masters and doctorate degrees. There is no application fee. All degree programs are taught in English.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- You are not a Thai citizen or do not hold Thai citizenship.
- The candidate must have an excellent academic record.
- For the Master’s program, the candidate must hold at least a cumulative GPA of 2.75 in the Bachelor’s degree.
- For Ph.D., the candidate must hold at least a 3.50 GPA in the Master’s degree.
- The candidate should not hold any other scholarship.
- The candidate must be in good health
- English Proficiency Test Certificate as follows (not mandatory):
TOEFL (PBT 400 أو IBT 32) or IELTS 4.5 or TU-GET PBT 400 ، or CBT 32 or TOEIC 500.
- check: Emirates Aviation University Funded Scholarships in the UAE
- check: Schlumberger Foundation Funded Scholarships for all nationalities
Benefits of SIIT Scholarship in Thailand in Thailand:
- Tuition fees and full educational support (full thesis support)
- Living allowance of 10,000 baht per month.
- Round-trip airfare (economy class) direct route to Thailand.
- Visa fee, airport taxes, up to 10,000 baht.
- Health and accident insurance will be provided during the scholarship.
- Information Technology
- Mechanical engineering
- digital engineering
- biochemical engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Electrical engineering, energy technology/management
- Environmental Engineering / Science / Technology /
- Industrial Engineering and Logistics Management
- civil engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
all available programs here
How to apply:
- All candidates can obtain brief information via the official portal of the institute via the link below.
- The candidate needs to fill out the online application and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application before the end of the official registration date.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Recommendation Letters.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL (if any)
- Motivation letter.
- Research papers, publications or certificates (if any)
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for SIIT Scholarship in Thailand in Thailand ends on 30 September 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here