“SINGA Fully funded scholarship to study in Singapore” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS, SUTD or SMU.
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights. SINGA fosters a vibrant and culturally diverse research community of international students. You’ll be working in a multi-cultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
SINGA Fully funded scholarship to study in Singapore:
The Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) is a catalyst, enabler and convenor of significant research initiatives among the research community in Singapore and beyond.
Through open innovation, A*STAR collaborate with the partners in both the public and private sectors, and bring science and technology to benefit the economy and society.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results.
- SINGA is intended primarily for international students studying for the first time in Singapore. Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents and International students studying/who have studied in Singapore tertiary institutions are not eligible.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- Frequently asked questions here.
Benefits of SINGA Fully funded scholarship to study in Singapore:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,200 which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
SINGA supports PhD studies in Biomedical Sciences, Computing and Information Sciences, Engineering and Technology, and Physical Sciences.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Colleges and Schools
- NUS Faculties and Schools
- SMU School of Computing and Information Systems (SCIS)
- SUTD Pillars/Clusters and Research Centres
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Motivation letter.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Scientific articles, if any
- Any other files that may support your application.
Important dates and deadline:
- The deadline for August 2023 intake is 1 December 2022
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 12 weeks from the application closing date.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here