“Strathclyde Scholarships to study in UK |Funded” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Strathclyde is a public research university located in Glasgow, Scotland. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, having received its royal charter in 1964 as the first technological university in the United Kingdom.
Taking its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde, it is Scotland’s third-largest university by number of students, with students and staff from over 100 countries.
The institution was named University of the Year 2012 by Times Higher Education and again in 2019, becoming the first university to receive this award twice.
The annual income of the institution for 2019–20 was £334.8 million of which £81.2 million was from research grants and contracts, with an expenditure of £298.8 million.
It is one of the 39 old universities in the UK comprising the distinctive second cluster of elite universities after Oxbridge.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Strathclyde Scholarships to study in UK:
Strathclyde Business School is delighted to be able to offer a number of Masters Scholarships for January 2022.
The Scholarships will be awarded on merit, rather than financial need, to candidates who demonstrate in both their Scholarship Application and their Masters program application excellent academic performance (current and/or previously gained), any relevant extra-curricular or professional experience and career development and who will contribute to the overall academic, cultural and experiential profile of the program cohort.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
to be Eligibility for Strathclyde Scholarships to study in UK |Funded you have to:
- Candidates must be self-funded (not in receipt of any funding from any other scholarships, employer sponsorship, etc).
- They should provide a maximum 1000 word statement demonstrating, through their ideas, experience and future career plans.
Scholarship awardees will also be expected to engage with a variety of activities during their course of study, including:
- Monitoring and contributing to future applicant forums and responding with information regarding the relevant course
- Taking an active role in either the social committee or class rep committee
- Volunteering as an admissions contact for prospective students
- Assisting the school in the development and management of events
- Retaining alumni communication post MSc completion
Benefits of Strathclyde Scholarships to study in UK:
Strathclyde University offers many scholarships, which vary in terms of funding and conditions. The university offers fully-funded scholarships and grants that include tuition fees only and at different rates depending on the academic competition of the student’s file. This one is Between £4000 and £5000.
Available Programs at Strathclyde University:
- Psychological Sciences & Health
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical & Process Engineering
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Design, Manufacturing & Engineering Management
View all available courses at Strathclyde University here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Personal statement.
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
The last date of final registration on Strathclyde Scholarships to study in UK |Funded is 30 November 2021.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here