“SUSI 2022 Funded Program in United States” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
SUSIs Study for Student Leaders are short-term, intensive academic programs designed to provide groups of undergraduate student leaders with a deeper understanding of the United States while enhancing their leadership skills.
The institutes feature a balanced series of panel discussions, readings, group presentations and lectures. Coursework and classroom activities will be complemented by educational travel, field visits, leadership activities, and volunteer opportunities within the local community.
The institutes will include an academic accommodation component and, if the program is conducted in-person, will include an integrated study tour. If the institute can be conducted remotely, the participants will engage in similar activities, but in a virtual format truncated from Pakistan. During the academic stay, participants will also have the opportunity to participate in educational and cultural activities outside the classroom (in person or virtual).
The academic residency will provide participants with an overview of the federal system of the US government as well as the role of non-governmental institutions such as civic organizations, the media, and the private sector in creating US public policy and supporting effective democracies.
Discussions will explore the responsibilities of local and state governments, as well as the three branches of US government, the system of checks and balances, and the role of local and state governments in leadership and innovation in various policy areas. Topics such as public finance, rule of law, democratic governance, education, public health, citizen security, and foreign policy will be included.
If conducted in person, the academic accommodation will be complemented by an educational tour that will take participants to another region of the United States. Throughout the Institute, participants will meet with local, governmental, private and not-for-profit organizations working in the field.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for students from Pakistan.
SUSI 2022 Funded Program in United States:
SUSI is a fully funded 6-week summer exchange program in the United States. This is one of the best opportunities for students, and it is a fully funded 6-week exchange program sponsored by the US Department of State. You do not need CGPA. The program will take place at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
The goal of the SUSI program is to bring college students from various academic disciplines with a deeper understanding of the United States.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for SUSI 2022 Funded Program in United States:
- be proficient in English
- be interested in the topic of public policymaking
- be between 18 and 25 years of age
- have at least one semester left of their undergraduate studies, and be committed to returning to their home universities following completion of the program
- demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university and community activities
- indicate a serious interest in learning about the United States
- have a sustained high level of academic achievement, as indicated by grades, awards, and teacher recommendations
- demonstrate commitment to community and extracurricular university activities
- have little or no prior study or travel experience in the United States or elsewhere outside of their home country
- be mature, responsible, independent, confident, open-minded, tolerant, thoughtful, and inquisitive
- be willing and able to fully participate in an intensive academic program, community service, and educational travel
Benefits of SUSI 2022 Funded Program in United States:
The U.S. government will cover all participant costs, including program administration, international travel, visas, travel allowance, domestic travel, and ground transportation; books, culture, postage, and occasional suits; Accommodation and subsistence as well as arranging and paying international travel costs, visa costs and travel allowances for participants within established limits, if the program is carried out in person.
Available Programs in SUSI 2022 Funded Program in United States:
- International development economics
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- Application form here.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of SUSI 2022 Funded Program in United States close in 3 December 2021.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here