“The MyUS.com Community Funded Scholarship without terms” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
MyUS was originally conceived as a means for expatriates to receive US catalogs and mail overseas. This simple idea flourished, and quickly grew into a pioneering global company that opened US retail channels to international shoppers.
For over 24 years, consumers around the globe have trusted MyUS to provide a simple, reliable way to shop online and ship their purchases worldwide. We deliver a streamlined and cost-effective shipping process and complete online account management to over 6.6 million members in 220 countries and territories, including Saudi Arabia, France, Australia, Brazil, Japan, Spain, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, India, Iraq, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Germany and Switzerland.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
The MyUS.com Community Funded Scholarship without terms:
As an international shipping company that gives communities around the globe access to US goods, MyUS.com understands the power of connection. By connecting teachers to educational supplies for their classrooms, medical professionals to the latest innovations in healthcare, and countless others to resources they couldn’t otherwise access, MyUS.com helps customers shape the world around them.
The value of community can’t be understated ‒ particularly for students working hard to achieve their educational goals and find their place in the world. For that reason, MyUS is excited to announce the MyUS.com Community Scholarship, a global annual scholarship that will provide select eligible students with financial assistance as they earn their degrees.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- To qualify for scholarship consideration, eligible students should write a 500-word essay detailing their communities have affected their choices in life, including what to study, which university/college to attend, and which career they will pursue after graduation.
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must be a student currently enrolled at an officially recognized, accredited college or university. Students who are not currently enrolled but have been accepted to attend may be eligible if they are registered with the college or university.
Benefits of The MyUS.com Community Funded Scholarship without terms:
The scholarship recipient will receive a one-time $2,000 (USD) educational scholarship to be applied to qualifying expenses, including undergraduate/graduate tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2022 or 2023 academic year. Funds are provided by Access Shipping LLC (MyUS.com).
Payments issued by MyUS.com are strictly made payable to the student’s approved college or university, and will not be paid directly to the student or in any other form. Payments will be wired directly to the accredited college or university that the student is currently verifiably enrolled in.
Number of questions that may help you in crafting your essay:
- How has your community influenced your decision to pursue your field of study?
- How have you directly connected with your community, and what positive outcomes occurred as a result?
- What three lessons did you learn as a result of these connections, and how do you anticipate they will help you in the future?
- What lessons can you provide to others in your community to help them on their own path to higher education?
- How do you anticipate connecting with your community after graduation as you begin your professional career?
- Do you have any advice for others who want to connect with their community?
- Are there any specific areas where your community can improve its ability to help others achieve success with higher education and/or professional development?
- Your essay (attached as a document or included in the body of the email).
- A photo of yourself (image must feature you alone, without other people).
- Answer number of questions.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications for The MyUS.com Community Funded Scholarship without terms close on 30 November 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here