“Tianjin Funded Scholarship to Study in China” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Tianjin University (TJU, simplified Chinese: 天津; traditional Chinese: 天津; pinyin: Tiānjīn Dàxúe) is the first modern institution of higher education to be established in China, and is now a national university under the direct management of the Ministry of Education of China, a national-class university First.
It was founded in 1895 as Imperial Tientsin University and later Beiyang University. In 1951, after restructuring, it was renamed Tianjin University, and became one of the largest multidisciplinary engineering universities in China, and one of the first 16 national key universities accredited by the state in 1959.
Now it ranks among the first group of higher education institutions that are included in the “Double First Class University Plan” and the previous ministerial “Project 211” and “Project 985” through which it is given priority in construction.
In order to implement the “21st Century Education Revitalization Action Plan”, the Ministry of Education and Tianjin Municipality in late 2000 signed an agreement aimed at transforming Tianjin University into a world-class university for the 21st century, including the establishment of the Excellence League.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world except China.
Tianjin Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
The Tianjin Government has established the Scholarship (TGS) for international students in order to promote the development of higher education for international students in Tianjin and to further improve talent development, scientific research, social service and cultural exchange.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Tianjin Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
- The applicant must be a non-Chinese citizen, be at least 25 years old, and have a high school diploma.
- The applicant is applying to study in a Bachelor’s degree at Nankai University, or is already registered in an undergraduate major at Nankai University.
- Applicants must have HSK level 4 or higher, or TOEFL or IELTS for programs taught in English.
- Nankai University evaluates the performance of scholarship students annually.
- Scholarship students usually cannot change their major or institution.
Benefits of Tianjin Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
- Full Scholarship: CNY 34,800 per student per year.
- Partial Scholarship: CNY 20,000 per student per year.
- The Tianjin Government and Nankai University reserve all rights to amend the scholarship, and the scholarship must be awarded every year.
Available Programs in Tianjin Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
- Applied Chemistry
- chemical biology
- Molecular science and engineering
- Business Management
- Information management and information system
- Human Resource Management
- Financial management
All programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Personal statement. (Includes study or research plan, personal background, financial status, personal strengths etc.
- Physical examination form here
How to apply on Tianjin Funded Scholarship:
- Submit the online application before May 10.
- Interview (informed by schools).
- Upon completion of the application process and formal admission into Nankai University programs, the applicant’s information will then be submitted to the International Student admissions Committee for review.
- Only after being accepted into Nankai University can a student qualify for a scholarship.
- Results will be notified as well.
- In early July, the Office of Foreign Students will mail an admission letter as well as Form JW202 – Visa Application to Study in China and any other relevant documents.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of Tianjin Funded Scholarship to Study in China is 10 May 2022.
Note: The application fee for undergraduates is CNY 400 or USD 75.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here