“Trinity College Funded Scholarships to Study in Ireland“ Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Trinity College (Irish: Coláiste na Tríonóide), officially the Holy and Undivided Trinity College of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, is the only constituent college of The University of Dublin, a research university in Dublin, Ireland.
Queen Elizabeth I founded the college in 1592 as a “mother of a university” modeled after the universities of Oxford and Cambridge, but unlike these affiliated institutions, only one college was established; As such, the designations “Trinity College” and “University of Dublin” are usually synonymous for practical purposes.
The College is legally established by the “Rector, Fellows, Scholars of the Institution, and other members of the Board of Directors,” as described in its founding charter. It is one of the seven ancient universities of Britain and Ireland, as well as the oldest surviving university in Ireland. The campus is ranked among the most famous in the world, and has been the setting for a number of novels, films, and urban legends.
Widely considered one of the elite universities in Europe, Trinity College is the most prestigious university in Ireland, in part due to its historical importance. Academically, it is divided into three faculties with 23 schools, which offer degree and diploma courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
The admission procedure is based exclusively on academic merit. The faculty is particularly well known in law, literature and humanities, and research-intensive in nanotechnology, information technology, immunology, mathematics, engineering, psychology, politics and English.
Trinity College is a sister college of St John’s College, Cambridge and Oriel College, Oxford, and by foundation a Dublin, Oxford or Cambridge graduate can award an equivalent degree in either of the other two without further examination.
Trinity College was originally founded outside Dublin’s city walls in the premises of the outlawed Augustinian Catholic Convent. Trinity was created in part to consolidate the rule of the Tudor kingdom in Ireland, and as a result was the university of the Puritan Ascension for most of its history
The university has educated many successful Irish poets, playwrights, and authors, including Oscar Wilde, Jonathan Swift, Bram Stoker, Percy French, William Trevor, Sally Rooney, Oliver Goldsmith, William Congreve, Nobel Laureates Samuel Beckett, Ernst Walton, Mary Maguire, William Cecil Campbell, and former Presidents Mary Maucalon , Douglas Hyde and Mary Robinson, philosophers George Berkeley and Edmund Burke, politician David Norris, and mathematicians George Salmon and William Rowan Hamilton.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Trinity College Funded Scholarships to Study in Ireland:
Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin welcomes students from all over the world. Students from over 120 different countries are currently studying with us. Students can choose from a variety of undergraduate and postgraduate courses covering all disciplines across 3 colleges and 24 academic schools.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Trinity College Funded Scholarships to Study in Ireland:
- Hold at least a 2.1 honors degree from an Irish university or an equivalent result from a university in another country.
- Meet the requirements for the course. Some courses will have additional requirements and restrictions for admission.
- Demonstrate a high level of English language proficiency in one of the examination systems recognized by Trinity College Dublin.
- Some courses may require higher standards or require you to take more tests or attend an interview. More detailed requirements for each course are listed on the relevant course page.
Benefits of Trinity College Funded Scholarships to Study in Ireland:
The scholarship amount is up to 5,000 Euros, to be used as part of the tuition fee.
Available Programs at Trinity College in Ireland
- Biochemistry and Immunology
- Computer science and statistics
- Genetics and Microbiology
- Natural Sciences
- Business Management
- Creative Arts (Drama, Film, Music)
- English language
- History and Humanities
- Language, Speech and Communication Sciences
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- A cover letter stating your full name, your application number (to be assigned when you apply) and the name of the program for which you have applied at Trinity College Dublin.
- A 200-word statement on “How I will contribute to the Trinity College Dublin community.” Sent in Microsoft Word document or pdf format.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of Trinity College Funded Scholarships to Study in Ireland is 31 May 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here