“Università Iuav di Venezia Funded Scholarships in Italy” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
luav University of Venice (Italian: Università Iuav di Venezia) is a university in Venice, Italy. It was founded in 1926 as the Istituto Universitario di Architettura di Venezia as one of the first Architecture schools in Italy. The university currently offers several undergraduate, graduate and higher education courses in Architecture, Urban Planning, Fashion, Arts, and Design.
It is a design-themed university focusing on the teaching, research, and practice of the design of living spaces and environments (buildings, cities, landscapes and territory) and in the design of everyday use objects, of fashion and of graphics. It has also a more recent courses in visual arts, theatre and performing arts, and multimedia events.
In 1926 Giovanni Bordiga and Guido Cirilli found the Scuola Superiore di Arti, a branch of the Accademia di Belle Arti di Venezia. It was the second architecture school in Italy after that of Rome. In 1940 The Istituto Universitario di Architettura di Venezia was founded. In the year 1963-64 Iuav moved to Tolentini with 1000 students enrolled and later in 1970 Giovanni Astengo coordinates Italy’s first course in Urban Planning in Preganziol, but University reform in 1981 as the Urban Planning becomes a degree program at Ca’ Tron. By the beginning of the 90s particularly in the year 1993 12,000 students were enrolled in 3 degree programs (Urban and Regional Planning, History and Conservation of Cultural Heritage, and Architecture).
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Università Iuav di Venezia Funded Scholarships in Italy:
Università Iuav di Venezia Funded Scholarships are regional scholarships are valid for one academic year and can be requested every.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- Be enrolled in one of Iuav study programs.
- students need to obtain at least 20 university credits by 30th November 2023 otherwise the whole amount must be returned.
- Do not benefit from other Italian or international scholarships/grants.
- Comply with the conditions to obtain a visa for Italy (non-EU students who not enrolled yet).
- Meet the merit criteria and other additional requirements (e.g., students enrolling in the 2nd year need 25 credits on their academic career by 10.08.22, a 5-credit bonus is available).
Benefits of Università Iuav di Venezia Funded Scholarships in Italy:
The scholarships cover tuition fees and include a subsistence allowance, free or discounted services, accommodation, meals at university canteens.
According to the student’s status, there are 3 different maximum amounts, paid in 2 instalments:
- on site students: € 2.481,75
- commuter students: € 3.598,51
- off-site students: € 6.157,74
- Architectural Engineering
- Industrial Design, Sustainability and Digitization
- Fashion design and multimedia arts
- planning and urban design
- Theater and performing arts
- Technological and environmental design and building physics.
all programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Motivation letter.
- Recommendation Letters.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications for Università Iuav di Venezia Funded Scholarships in Italy close on 15 October 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here