“Universität Hamburg Funded Scholarships in Germany” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
With over 40,000 students , the University of Hamburg ( UHH ) is the largest university in the Free and Hanseatic City of Hamburg , the largest research and training institution in northern Germany and one of the ten largest universities in Germany . It has been recognized as Germany’s University of Excellence since July 2019. It has had its headquarters in the Rotherbaum district since it was founded in 1919 . The university is divided into eight faculties , which offer over 170 coursesto offer.
The university has not participated in rankings since 2012, but is still included in international rankings. Among other things, it was listed among the top 200 universities worldwide in the 2017 Times Higher Education Ranking and Shanghai Ranking , the US News & World Report and the CWTS Leiden and CWUR Rankings , which corresponds to less than 1% of all institutions.
Among the 106 German universities, the most important rankings include Universität Hamburg in the top 10-20, with the highest rankings in 2018 in the Webometrics Ranking of World Universities (4th place among German universities) and US News & World Report ( 7th place among German universities).
To date, five Nobel Prize winners have been associated with the University of Hamburg. The Office for University History was set up to research its own history; Since 2014 there has also been a research center in Hamburg’s (post-)colonial heritage at the UHH , which received a positive rating from the Science Council in 2017.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Universität Hamburg Funded Scholarships in Germany:
Universität Hamburg assists its international students in successfully completing their degrees with degree completion grants.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- Already enrolled at Universität Hamburg;
- Not a German citizen;
- You are not eligible for the federal student loan scheme.
- You are preparing for or are in the final examination phase of your studies.
- You have no financial support during this phase (proof required).
- International students studying in fee-based degree programs are eligible for this grant in exceptional cases, but they will not have priority in the selection procedure.
Benefits of Universität Hamburg Funded Scholarships in Germany:
- The monthly funding sumranges from €200 to €720. Funding amounts are based on income. If the final examination is not completed within the 6-month period, an extension may be requested. The maximum funding period is 12 months.
- Students pursuing a Diplom, Magister, or Staatsexamen degree may apply for a 12-month grant with their first application.
- Informatics and Natural Sciences
- Economics and Social Sciences
view all programs here
- Academic Certificates
- Motivation letter.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Your residency permit.
- Copies of bank statements from all checking and savings accounts from the last 3 months together with evidence of any other assets you hold.
Important dates and deadline:
The application for Universität Hamburg Funded Scholarships in Germany close on 1 December 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here