“University of Bologna Funded Scholarships to Study in Italy” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Bologna (Italian: Alma mater studiorum – Università di Bologna, UNIBO) is a research university in Bologna, Italy. Founded in 1088 by an organized guild of students (hence the Studioroom), it is the oldest continuously operating university in the world, and the first university in the sense of an institute of higher education and degree-granting, where the word universitas is coined in its founding.
Since its foundation, it has attracted many scholars, thinkers and students from all over Italy and the world, making it one of the major international centers of learning.
The University of Bologna saw the first woman to earn a university degree and teach at a university, Bettisia Gozzadini, and the first woman to earn a Doctor of Science degree and a salaried position as a university professor, Laura Bassi.
The 2021 QS World University Rankings ranked the University of Bologna 160th in the world, as well as 69th (first in Italy) with reference to academic reputation.
In the 2021 Times Higher Education World University Rankings, it was ranked 167th globally. In the impact rankings for the same year, which measures universities’ commitment to sustainable development in accordance with the United Nations 2030 Agenda, Bologna ranked first in Europe and sixth in the world.
Nationally, in 2020 Bologna topped Italy’s leading ranking of large public universities (>40,000 students) for the eleventh consecutive year.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
University of Bologna Funded Scholarships to Study in Italy:
The University of Bologna offers 232 degree programs, of which 84 are international, of which 68 are offered in English.
The university offers many scholarships for international students of all disciplines, so do not miss the opportunity to apply to study at one of the most prestigious Italian universities, usually ranked first in national, European and international rankings.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for University of Bologna Funded Scholarships to Study in Italy:
- You have (or are about to obtain) a valid qualification to access your chosen degree program, issued by an institution outside the Italian education system.
- Students with a diploma issued by an Italian school established outside Italy can also apply.
- You will take one of the following exams by the application deadline:
- If you are interested in enrolling in a second degree If you are interested in enrolling in a first degree program or individual course, the SAT and/or TOLC test.
- program, the GRE test.
- Be under 30 years of age at the application deadline.
- The SAT, GRE, and TOLC tests are aptitude and skills assessment tests that can be taken at accredited centers in many countries around the world and online (if this method is offered by administrative institutions).
- The SAT and GRE exams are taken in English. The TOLC test is available in English and Italian.
Benefits of University of Bologna Funded Scholarships to Study in Italy:
- Scholarships totaling €11,000 (Unibo Action 2).
- Tuition fee waiver (Unibo Action 1).
- Scholarships and tuition waivers are allocated based on the SAT, GRE, and some TOLC tests.
Available Programs at University of Bologna Funded Scholarships to Study in Italy:
- data science
- digital technology management
- Finance and FinTech
- HR and Organization
- Marketing Management
- Sustainability Transition Management
- Agricultural and food sciences
- economics and management
- engineering and architecture
- Languages, Literatures, Interpretation and Translation
- Pharmacy and Biotechnology
- Political Science
- Sports Science
view all available programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- SAT exam, GRE
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of University of Bologna Funded Scholarships to Study in Italy varies according to each program, so check the official website of the scholarship.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here