“University of Bristol Funded Scholarships to Study in UK” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Bristol is a research university affiliated with the red brick Russell Group in Bristol, England. It received its royal charter in 1909, although it can trace its roots to the Merchant Venturers School founded in 1595 and University College, Bristol, which has been in existence since 1876.
Bristol is organized into six academic colleges consisting of several colleges and departments that run over 200 undergraduate courses, mostly in the Tyndalls Park area of the city. The university’s total income was £682.9 million in 2019-20, of which £151.9 million was from research grants and contracts. It is the largest independent employer in Bristol.
The current academics include 21 Fellows of the Academy of Medical Sciences, 13 Fellows of the British Academy, 13 Fellows of the Royal Academy of Engineering, and 44 Fellows of the Royal Society. Among the alumni and faculty, the university has 9 Nobel Laureates.
Bristol is a member of the research-intensive Russell Group of British Universities, the Europe-wide Coimbra Group and the Worldwide Universities Network, of which the former Vice-Chancellor, Eric Thomas, was President from 2005 to 2007. In addition, the university holds an Erasmus charter, sending over 500 student annually to partner institutions in Europe. It has an average of 6.4 (Faculty of Science) to 13.1 (Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry) per undergraduate candidate.
The university is ranked in the top ten in the UK in the latest QS Graduate Employability Rankings (2020).
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
University of Bristol Funded Scholarships to Study in UK:
The University of Bristol invites students who have the talent and ability to succeed, and concerns about funding should not stop them from applying to the university. There are many scholarships that may be able to help fund students’ study.
The University is investing £2 million in scholarships for 2022. These scholarships will help the best and brightest international students, including students from the European Union, come to the University of Bristol.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for University of Bristol Funded Scholarships to Study in UK:
- Students who will be great ambassadors for the University, recognizing the power of diverse networks and communities and affecting positive change.
- Students who have clear goals for their future.
You must have applied to a course or program to be eligible for scholarship opportunities.
There are many scholarships offered by the University of Bristol:
1. Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Bristol:
- Think Big undergraduate scholarships
- Global Accounting and Finance undergraduate scholarships
- Global Economics undergraduate scholarships
- School of Policy Studies international undergraduate scholarships
- Think Big About Global Justice undergraduate scholarships
- Think Big bursaries for sciences
2. Scholarships for Masters Students at the University of Bristol:
- Think Big postgraduate scholarships
- Future Leaders scholarships
- Global Accounting and Finance postgraduate scholarships
- Global Economics postgraduate scholarships
- Michael Wong Pakshong bursary
- Phyllis Mary Morris bursaries
- School of Policy Studies postgraduate international scholarships
- Think Big About Education scholarships
- Think Big About Global Justice postgraduate scholarships
3. Partner Scholarships:
In cooperation between the University of Bristol and our external partners, a range of scholarships are offered to students from specific regions.
4. Undergraduate Scholarships at the University of Bristol:
For students from Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia
5. Scholarships for masters students at the University of Bristol by country:
Benefits of University of Bristol Funded Scholarships to Study in UK:
Many scholarships provides £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 to cover tuition fees.
Available Programs at University of Bristol in UK:
- Accounting and Finance
- Aviation Engineering
- Ancient History
- Anthropology and Archeology
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical sciences Biochemistry
- Civil Engineering
- computer science
- creative writing
- cyber security
- Dental implants.
- digital healthcare.
- East Asian development and the global economy.
view all undergraduate programs here.
view all postgraduate programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- Explain what drew you to study at the University of Bristol, as well as outlining your next steps towards your career goals.
- Determine your future goals and how your chosen course at Bristol will support you to “think bigger” and achieve them. “
- Your email address (this is how we will contact you, so make sure your email address is accurate and that you can access it year-round).
- Details of any other financing you have applied for or are to receive.
- Note: Admission requirements vary for each program. Please review the listings for undergraduate or postgraduate programs for details of specific requirements.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of University of Bristol Funded Scholarships to Study in UK close on 10 December 2021.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here