“University of Dundee Funded Scholarships in the UK” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Dundee is a public research university in Dundee, a city in the east central Lowlands of Scotland. It was founded as a university college in 1881 with a donation from the prominent Baxter family of textile manufacturers. The institution was, for most of its early existence, a constituent college of the University of St Andrews alongside United College and St Mary’s College located in the town of St Andrews itself. Following significant expansion, the University of Dundee gained independent university status by royal charter in 1967 while retaining elements of its ancient heritage and governance structure.
The main campus of the university is located in Dundee’s West End, which contains many of the university’s teaching and research facilities; the Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design, Dundee Law School and the Dundee Dental Hospital and School. The university has additional facilities at Ninewells Hospital, containing its school of medicine; Perth Royal Infirmary, which houses a clinical research centre; and in Kirkcaldy, Fife, containing part of its school of nursing and health sciences.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
University of Dundee Scholarships in the UK:
Each year the University awards automatic Global Excellence Scholarships of up to £25,000. If you have demonstrated excellence through your academic, extra-curricular or volunteer activities, you will be rewarded based on your academic achievements.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- To be an international student.
- Your degree should be among the required programs
- Some programs require admission to one of the university’s programs.
- Holds a high school diploma to apply for master’s programs, bachelor to apply for master’s programs, master to apply for PhD programs.
- Proof of English language proficiency, TOEFL or IELTS.
Benefits of University of Dundee Scholarships in the UK:
The University of Dundee offers many scholarships, which vary in terms of funding and conditions. The university offers fully funded scholarships and scholarships that include tuition fees only and at different rates depending on the academic competition of the student’s file.
- Accounting and Finance
- Anatomy and Human Identification
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Archive and Information Studies
- Art and Design
- Biological Sciences and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, and Marketing
- Community Learning and Development
- Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy
all available programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for University of Dundee Funded Scholarships in the UK varies for each scholarship. Some scholarships close on 30 November 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here