“University of Maastricht Funded Scholarship to Study in the Netherlands” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Maastricht University is a public university in the Netherlands. Founded in 1976, it is the second youngest Dutch university out of 13.
In 2019, 19,000 students studied at Maastricht University, 54% of whom were foreign students, and it had more than 4,000 employees. About half of the undergraduate programs are offered entirely in English, while the other half are taught entirely or partially in Dutch. Most of the master’s and doctoral programs are in English.
Besides the traditional programs, Maastricht University also has a liberal arts college with honors: the Maastricht University College and the Maastricht Science Program in the same liberal arts tradition. College Venlo University College opened in 2015.
Maastricht University (UM) is the largest international university in the Netherlands and constantly growing, the university is a model for educational innovation, a global role and a multifaceted approach to research and education.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world except the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Suriname.
University of Maastricht Funded Scholarship to Study in the Netherlands:
The Government of the Netherlands with the help of the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and Dutch Universities and Universities of Applied Sciences is offering fully-funded Master’s Scholarships for international students at Maastricht University.
With its high-quality research and study programs, as well as its focus on community engagement, UM has quickly earned an excellent reputation. Today it is one of the best youth universities in the world.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for University of Maastricht Funded Scholarship to Study in the Netherlands:
1. The applicant must be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Suriname.
2. The applicant does not hold dual citizenship from an EU/EEA country.
3. Applicants must apply for eligible Master’s programs at Maastricht University for the academic year 2021-2022
4. Applicants must also meet the specific admission criteria for the Master’s program.
5. The applicant must not be more than 35 years old on September 1, 2021.
6. Applicants must have excellent academic performance.
7. Applicants must be willing to travel and study in the Netherlands.
Benefits of University of Maastricht Funded Scholarship to Study in the Netherlands:
1. Living expenses
For 12 months it’s 11400€ and for 24 months it’s 22800€
2. Health insurance
It is worth 700 euros
3. Visa application costs
The cost of the visa application is 174 EUR
4. Tuition fees
Its range is between 13,800 euros *; 15,500 EUR * or 16,800 EUR. It totally depends on the program you choose
5. Pre-academic training costs
Available Programs in University of Maastricht Funded Scholarship to Study in the Netherlands:
Only the programs listed below fall under the scholarship and funding:
College of Arts and Social Sciences
1. Master of Arts, Arts and Society
2. Master of Arts and Heritage: Politics, Administration and Education
3. Master of Arts and Culture: Specialization. Politics and Society
4. MA European Public Affairs
5. MA European Studies in Society, Science and Technology
6. MA European Studies: Specialization. Europe in the world of globalization
7. MA European Studies: Specialization. European politics and international relations
8. MA European Studies: Specialization. European public policy and management
9. MA Globalization and Development Studies
10. Research Master of Cultures of Arts, Science and Technology
11. Master’s Research European Studies
12. MA Media Studies: Digital Cultures
collage of rights
1. LLM European Law School: spec. European law and market integration
2. LLM European Law School: spec. European public law and governance
3. LLM European Law School: spec. General Program
4. Master of Forensic Science, Criminology and Law
5. LLM Globalization and the Law: Specifications. Corporate and Commercial Law
6. MA Globalization and Law: Specifications. General Program
7. LLM Globalization and the Law: Specifications. human rights
8. LLM Globalization and the Law: Specifications. International Trade and Investment Law
9. LLM International and European Tax Code: Specifications. International and European tax law
10. LLM International and European Tax Law: Specifications. Customs and International Supply Chain Taxes
11. LLM International and European Tax Law: Specifications. tax and technology
12. Advanced Master’s in Intellectual Property Law
13. Advanced Master’s in Intellectual Property Law
College of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
1. Master of Biomedical Sciences
2. MSc Epidemiology
3. Master of Global Health
4. MA Governance and Leadership in European Public Health
5. MA Health Education and Promotion
6. MA Healthcare Policy, Innovation and Management
7. Master of Human Movement Sciences: Specialization. Health and Rehabilitation
8. Master of Human Movement Sciences: Specialization. sports and nutrition
9. MA in Work, Health and Career
Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience
1. MA Forensic Psychology
2. MSc Psychology: Specifications. Cognitive Neuroscience
3. MSc Psychology: Specifications. development psychology
4. MSc Psychology: Specifications. Health and social psychology
5. MSc Psychology: Specifications. Neuropsychology
6. MSc Psychology: Specifications. Legal Psychology
7. MSc Psychology: Specifications. The psychology of work and organization
8. Master’s Research in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: Specialization. Cognitive Neuroscience
9. Master of Research in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: Specialization. Drug development and neurological health
10. MSc Research in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: Specifications. Basic Neuroscience
11. Master’s Research in Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: Specialization. Neuropsychology
12. Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience MSc Research: Specific. Psychopathology
College of Business and Economics
1. Master of Business Intelligence and Smart Services
2. MA in Economics
3. MA Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
4. MA in Financial Economics
5. IB MSc/Entrepreneurship and Small and Medium Enterprises Management
6. IB MA / Information Management and Business Intelligence
7. IB MA / Sustainable Finance
8. MGSoG: MA in Public Policy and Human Development
9. MSI: Master of Science in Sustainability, Politics and Society
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Personal statement.
- Motivation letter.
How to Apply for Maastricht University Scholarship:
You have to apply online but you have to follow these steps:
Download the list of master’s programs available in the scholarship from here. Select the course you want. You have to register for this course. For details on how to register for that specific course you can click here.
After submitting your application at Studielink, you will get your Maastricht University Student ID number. Save this Student ID number because you need it to fill out the scholarship application form.
Or you can click on the following links for each college:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS) Click here
- Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (FHML) Click here
- Faculty of Psychology and Neurosciences (FPN) Click here
- Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE) Click here
- Faculty of Law (FL) Click here
- School of Business and Economics (SBE) Click here
You will have to contact your recommended academic which you submitted in your application form and ask them to send a letter of reference to the following email address: [email protected] ,before the deadline.
You can download the scholarship reference letter instructions here.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of University of Maastricht Funded Scholarship to Study in the Netherlands is 1 February 2022.
- Final results announced in April 2022
- The start of the academic and preparatory training for the program in August 2022
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here