“University of Malang State Polytechnic Funded Scholarship in Indonesia” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Malang State Polytechnic is a public university located in Malang City, East Java Province, Indonesia.
Malang State Polytechnic was originally named Polytechnic Universitas Brawijaya, which was established in 1982 based on Presidential Decree No. 59/1982. Brawijaya University Polytechnic is located in Malang City, East Java Province and is one of the 6 leading art institutes.
Polytechnic Universitas Brawijaya is a professional educational institution, initially assisted by experts from Switzerland who are members of the Swiss Liaison and serving as technical assistants along with several experts from Indonesia who have received special education in Bandung Polytechnic Education Development Center. Especially for the Accounting Department and the Business Administration Department, they receive assistance from the Australian Project.
Politeknik Negeri Malang Polinema aspires to be an outstanding professional higher education institution with a worldwide reputation. To expand the opportunities for global reach, Polinema has launched an international program in some departments – information technology, electronic engineering, civil engineering, accounting and business administration. These departments offer a diploma from the international program or a bachelor’s degree. The study takes 4 years
IP Polinema aims to meet the needs of local students to be respected internationally and to provide the opportunity for international students to study at Polinema.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
University of Malang State Polytechnic Funded Scholarship in Indonesia:
Fully funded scholarships:
This student receives a fully funded Polinema scholarship consisting of:
1. Tuition fees for eight semesters
2. A living allowance of 2 million and IDR / 400,000 / month for eight semesters
Partially Funded scholarships:
This student receives free tuition for eight semesters, but does not receive a living allowance
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for University of Malang State Polytechnic Funded Scholarship in Indonesia:
- Completed secondary education or its equivalent.
- Be at least 17 years old and not more than 23 years old.
- Able to communicate in additional English and Indonesian, evidenced by English language proficiency certificate: TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS or other certificates if applicable (language certificate is mandatory).
- In good health as proven by a medical certificate (medical examination result); Free of color blindness for engineering students.
- You have basic knowledge of the field you are applying
- (after you have been declared a Selected Student).
Benefits of University of Malang State Polytechnic Funded Scholarship in Indonesia:
The scholarship includes full tuition fees, and a living allowance if the scholarship is fully funded.
Available Programs in University of Malang State Polytechnic Funded Scholarship in Indonesia:
- Department of Information Technology, Informatics Engineering Study Program
- Department of Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Study Program
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Digital Communication Network Study Program
- Department of Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering Management Study Program
- Department of Accounting, Management Accounting Study Program
- Business School, Marketing Management Study Program
all programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Good conduct certificate (issued by the police department).
- Recommendation letter from the Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General.
- Copy of a valid health certificate (issued by a doctor).
- Health Information Statement Program (click here to download).
- Undertaking letter for the foreign student (click here to download).
- Parents Statement Letter Program (form available on site).
- Financial status and security, refers to the financial ability to attend education within Indonesia, in the form of a bank statement.
Important dates and deadline:
Applying for University of Malang State Polytechnic Funded Scholarship in Indonesia ends on 31 May 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here