“University of Melbourne Funded Scholarships to Study in Australia” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. Founded in 1853, it is the second oldest university in Australia and the oldest in Victoria. Its main campus is located in Parkville, an inner suburb north of Melbourne’s CBD, with several other universities located throughout Victoria.
Founded by the colony of Victoria, the University of Melbourne is one of six sandstone universities in Australia and a member of the Group of Eight, University 21, the McDonnell International Academy of Scholars at the University of Washington, and the Association of Pacific Universities. Since 1872, many residential colleges have become affiliated with the university, providing accommodation for students, faculty, and academic, athletic, and cultural programs. Ten colleges are located on the main campus and in adjacent suburbs.
Times Higher Education has ranked Melbourne 31st globally (1st nationally) in the 2020-2021 frequency of its annual World University Rankings. In the QS World University Rankings 2021, the University of Melbourne managed to get 41st globally (3rd in Australia).
In 2020, in the latest CWTS Leiden rankings, Melbourne was ranked 28th in the world (1st nationally).
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world.
University of Melbourne Funded Scholarships to Study in Australia:
The University of Melbourne in Australia offers an International Undergraduate Scholarship Program which is awarded to international students who have achieved high grades and excellent academic results for the 2021 academic year. All fields of study are accepted, and the number of scholarships to be awarded will be around 50.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for University of Melbourne Funded Scholarships to Study in Australia:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia
- Have received an offer to study a Bachelor’s degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Have not previously studied any type of postgraduate studies (except for extension studies completed as part of the 12-year program)
- To have achieved excellent results in the final year of school, such as:
- At least four A* grades in GCE A Levels
- At least 97% in an accredited institutional program
- A minimum score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
Eligible applicants are selected on the basis of academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the last year of high school to determine the scholarship value. Grantees will be notified within 4 to 5 weeks after receiving an offer of admission from the university.
Benefits of University of Melbourne Funded Scholarships to Study in Australia:
- The university will either make a $10,000 contribution towards tuition fees in the first year of the undergraduate program.
- 50% discount on tuition fees for 3 years of undergraduate program
- 100% discount on tuition fees for 3 years of the undergraduate program.
Available Programs at University of Melbourne:
- Agricultural Sciences
- arts and culture
- Arts and Languages
- Biological Sciences
- Biomedical engineering
- Biomedical sciences
- Business Management
Click here to view all available programs
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- SAT or ACT.
How to Apply for the University of Sydney Scholarship:
- Choose one of the specializations available at the university.
- Check the eligibility criteria and required fees.
- Apply to the university on the official link below.
Important dates and deadline:
University of Melbourne Funded Scholarships to Study in Australia is available throughout the year.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here