“University of Pavia Funded Scholarship to Study in Italy” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Pavia (Italian: Università degli Studi di Pavia, UNIPV or Università di Pavia; Latin: Alma Ticinensis Universitas) is a university located in Pavia, Lombardy, Italy. There has been evidence of teaching since 1361, making it one of the oldest universities in the world. It was the only university in Milan and the greater Lombardy region until the end of the 19th century.
Currently comprising 18 departments and 9 faculties, its buildings and facilities are scattered throughout the city, giving Pavia its nickname “City Campus”. The university serves more than 20,000 students who come from Italy and all over the world.
The university offers more than 80 undergraduate programs, more than 40 master’s programs and about 20 doctoral programs, including 8 English language programs. About 1,500 students who enter the university each year are international students.
The university operates several cultural and scientific museums, including the University History Museum, a botanical garden, research centers, university libraries, and a university press. The university also belongs to the Policlinico San Mateo, where annually hundreds of medical students from the university undertake clinical courses during their clinical years.
The University of Pavia is a member of the COIMBRA group and the Association of European Universities. It also participates in the Erasmus program, which allows exchange of students between the University of Pavia and several universities in Europe.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
University of Pavia Funded Scholarship to Study in Italy:
University of Pavia scholarships are available to all international students, especially students from developing countries, and include all academic levels and programs taught at the university.
In order to enhance the presence of international students and promote the creation of a global community more than ever before, the University of Pavia awards 150 scholarships to international students.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for University of Pavia Funded Scholarship to Study in Italy:
- Applicants must request a pre-assessment of their academic qualifications and pass an admissions test via Skype to enter Pavia.
- For Masters: You must hold a Bachelor’s degree (at least 3 years of studies) that meet the following conditions:
- Be officially recognized as being fit for further education.
- To be awarded by an institution officially recognized by the state where the program of study is offered in accordance with local laws relating to education.
- To be eligible to apply for an undergraduate program, you must have held a high school qualification after at least 12 years of study. Furthermore, you must have obtained your qualification after at least two years of attendance in the same program.
Benefits of University of Pavia Funded Scholarship to Study in Italy:
- The scholarship offers an exemption from the payment of undergraduate tuition fees.
- The University of Pavia, in collaboration with AlmaLaurea, operates a career portal to publish internships and job offers, as well as student and alumni resumes for employers’ review.
- JobTeaser Unipv is a free online job board where employers can post international job and internship opportunities for students and recent graduates of the university.
Available Programs in University of Pavia Funded Scholarship to Study in Italy:
- Electronic Engineering
- Economics and Finance
- Industrial Automation Engineering
- History, archeology and art
- civil engineering
- Medicine and Psychology
- Psychology, Neuroscience and Humanities
- electrical engineering
- Political and Social Sciences
- Computer Engineering
- Global Politics and International Relations
- Molecular biology and genetics
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
- Entry visa
- Residence permit (in case the student is residing on Italian territory).
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of University of Pavia Funded Scholarship to Study in Italy varies for each program so check the official website of the scholarship.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here