“University of Prince Edward Island UPEI Funded Scholarship in Canada” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) is a public university in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada, and the only university in the province. Founded in 1969, the enabling legislation is the University Act, RSPE.I.1 2000.
UPEI’s seven colleges (Arts, Business, Education, Nursing, Science, Sustainable Design Engineering, and Veterinary Medicine) and one school (Mathematics and Computational Sciences) offer a wide range of programs and degrees for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students. Collaborative programs have been created in business administration, computer science, physics, and dietetics.
Master’s and doctoral degree programs were first offered through the Atlantic College of Veterinary Medicine, and beginning in 1999, the Master of Science degree was offered through the College of Science.
In the same year, the first students were accepted into the university’s new Master of Education program. As of 2010, in addition to the graduate master’s program, the College of Education offers a doctorate in educational studies. The university now also offers a Master of Arts degree in Island Studies.
The College of Business Administration has recently started offering an Executive MBA degree. Since 1998, the Center for Conflict Resolution Studies has been offering courses leading to a certificate in Conflict Resolution Studies. The Master’s Program in Applied Health Services Research (MAHSR) is coordinated by the Atlantic Research Training Center (ARTC).
The College of Education offers a one-year Bachelor’s degree with majors in International Education, Adult Education, Indigenous Education, French Immersion and Human Resource Development, a Master of Education (MED) in Leadership in Learning, and a Doctor of Education Studies.
The Department of Applied Humanities has a certified dietitian program. The university is accredited by a professional organization such as Dietitians of Canada and graduates of the university may later become registered dietitians.
The Faculty Development Office provides professional development courses applicable to many sectors and industries, including development programs for administrative assistants and new managers; Training in cooperation, conflict and communication; financial management courses.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
University of Prince Edward Island UPEI Funded Scholarship in Canada:
Funded by the University of Prince Edward Island, the Academic Excellence Admission Scholarships for International Students are awarded annually to international students joining UPEI from secondary schools in Canada or other countries.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for University of Prince Edward Island UPEI Funded Scholarship in Canada:
- Hold a valid Canadian study permit.
- Demonstrate strong academic performance in high school academic achievement, with transfer averages between 90% and 100% (or equivalent GPA), and/or in the top 5% to 10% of their class ratings.
- Participation in extracurricular activities and experiences, such as volunteer experiences, teaching initiatives, athletic activities, artistic talents, and/or other relevant experiences.
- Provide strong recommendations from teachers or coaches who have direct experience with students’ academic activities and performance.
- Demonstrate strong English language skills, which prepare students for rigorous academic explorations.
- Demonstrate strong potential for future academic development, leadership, and other areas of contributions to the global community.
- The scholarship will be credited to the recipient’s UPEI account to be used as part of the UPEI tuition and fees.
- After international students complete their first year at UPEI, they can participate in the Celebration of Student Achievement, the new UPEI-guaranteed scholarship program for undergraduate students.
Benefits of University of Prince Edward Island UPEI Funded Scholarship in Canada:
Students accepted into the scholarship receive amounts from $1,000 to $3,000.
Available Programs at University of Prince Edward Island UPEI :
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Business
- Master of Science
- Doctor of Psychology
- Master of Business (MBA) in Global Leadership
- Executive Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Island Studies
- Master of Education
view all available programs here.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- Personal statement.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of University of Prince Edward Island UPEI Funded Scholarship in Canada is 8 November 2021.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here