“University of Sydney Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Sydney USYD is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia.
Founded in 1850, it is the first university in Australia and is considered one of the world’s leading universities.
It was ranked among the top 10 universities in the world by the British Daily Telegraph and the American Huffington Post. The university has eight academic colleges and university schools through which it offers bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. In 2019, it was ranked 42nd in the world according to QS World University Rankings.
It is also the top 4 university in the world and first in Australia in terms of graduate employment. It is among the first universities in the world to accept students on academic merit only.
The university has educated seven Australian Prime Ministers, two Governors-General of Australia, nine state and territorial administrators and 24 judges of the Australian High Court, including four Chief Justices. The university has produced 110 Rhodes Scholars and 19 Gates Scholars.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
University of Sydney Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia:
The University of Sydney invites qualified international candidates to pursue a postgraduate research degree or master’s by research program. With the aim of attracting highly qualified international graduate students to undertake research projects that will enhance the research activities of the University.
The University of Sydney offers scholarships to international students from all over the world. This scholarship will cover all expenses while studying. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to study at one of the top-ranked universities.
The university offers many scholarships, which vary in terms of conditions, criteria, funding and application dates, but the selected scholarship in this article and the video below is the official scholarship in cooperation with the Australian government. RTP Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for University of Sydney Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia:
1. The applicant must be an international student.
2. The student must conduct a study in a subject area identified by the university within the areas of current and emerging research strengths.
3. The applicant must have a master’s degree to apply for doctoral programs.
4. The student has not previously received a scholarship unless the previous scholarship was for a master’s degree by research completed when applying for a doctoral research degree.
6. Not to have a research qualification that is equivalent to a PhD in Australian research.
Benefits of University of Sydney Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia:
The University of Sydney International Scholarships will cover tuition fees and a living allowance for up to three years with the possibility of one semester extension for PhD students. The scholarship amount is $37,000 to be paid for one year in two equal installments.
Available Programs at University of Sydney:
4. Medicine and health
5. Computer Engineering
6. Computer Science
Click here to view all available programs
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Personal statement.
- Research proposal (no more than 2,000 words explaining how your research experience matches that of your supervisor and why you are interested in this opportunity).
How to Apply on the University of Sydney Scholarship:
- Writing a research proposal and communicating with a supervisor.
- Collect the required documents and submit them online.
Important dates and deadline:
University of Sydney Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia is available throughout the year.
Fee of the application is 125 Australian dollars
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here