“University of Windsor Funded Scholarships in Canada” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Windsor (U of W or UWindsor) is a public research university in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. It is Canada’s southernmost university. It has approximately 12,000 full-time and part-time undergraduate students and 4,000 graduate students. The university was incorporated by the provincial government in 1962, and has graduated more than 135,000 alumni.
The University of Windsor has nine faculties, including the Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, the Faculty of Education, the Faculty of Engineering, Odette School of Business, the Faculty of Graduate Studies, the Faculty of Human Kinetics, the Faculty of Law, the Faculty of Nursing, and the Faculty of Science. Through its faculties and independent schools, the university has demonstrated its primary research focuses of automotive, environmental, social justice, and international trade research.
In recent years, it has increasingly begun focusing on health, natural science, and entrepreneurship research. Windsor offers more than 120 majors and minors and 55 master’s and doctoral degree programs across nine faculties.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
University of Windsor Funded Scholarships in Canada:
University of Windsor offers a competitive funding program for graduate students that spans entrance scholarships, national and provincial scholarships, departmental scholarships, and employment opportunities.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
- At the time of admission both Canadian and International full-time applicants to research-based programs.
- An admission average of at least 80% (or equivalent) will be considered for entrance scholarships upon the recommendation of their program.
- Proof of English language proficiency TOEFL/IELTS.
Benefits of University of Windsor Funded Scholarships in Canada:
- In a thesis or major paper stream: $7,500 for one year (non-renewable)
- In a non-thesis or non-major paper stream: $3,750 for one year (non-renewable).
- students in the following programs are not eligible for funding: MAC, MActSc, MAEP, MMCE, MEng, MMB, MM, MSW for Working Professionals, Translational Health Science
- Doctoral: $7,500 per year for up to 4 years.
- Biological Sciences
- Business Management
- Communication, Media and Film
- Environmental sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Political Science
all programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications for University of Windsor Funded Scholarships in Canada close on 1 September 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here