“UNSW Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of New South Wales, an Australian public university founded in 1949, is a research-focused university based in Kensington in the suburb of London, Sydney, New South Wales.
The university has approximately 50,516 students studying in 600 undergraduate and graduate academic programs. It has more than 5,300 full-time employees, and four teaching hospitals are affiliated with it.
The university has nine colleges offering bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees. The main campus is located on 38 hectares (94 acres) in the Sydney suburb of Kensington, 7 kilometers (about 4.3 miles) from Sydney’s Central Business District (CBD).
The School of Creative Arts, University of New South Wales of Art and Design, is located in Paddington, University of New South Wales Canberra is located in the Australian Defense Forces Academy in Canberra, and the sub-communities are located in the Sydney CBD, suburbs Randwick and Coogee. Research stations are located throughout the state of New South Wales.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
UNSW Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia:
UNSW offers a wide range of scholarships and awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW.
Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies. Students wishing to undertake postgraduate research study should contact the Graduate Research School.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for UNSW Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia:
- You have received acceptance into one of the university’s programs by March 31, 2022.
- The student must have a high school diploma to apply for undergraduate programs.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree to apply for master’s programs.
- Academic merit.
- You must provide evidence supporting the criteria:
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community).
- Extra-curricular activities (sports, cultural activities, volunteering/work experience).
- Reasons for undertaking studies at the University of New South Wales.
Benefits of UNSW Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia:
The scholarship amount is $5000-10000.
Available Programs in UNSW Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia:
- UNSW Art & Design
- UNSW Arts and Social Sciences
- UNSW Built Environment
- UNSW Business School
- UNSW Engineering
- UNSW Law
- UNSW Medicine
- UNSW Science
all available programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- Research plan and any other supporting documents.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of UNSW Funded Scholarship to Study in Australia is 31 March 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here