“USTC Funded Scholarship to Study in China” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) is a public research university in Hefei, Anhui China, under the direct leadership of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). It is a member of the C9 Elite League, China’s equivalent of the Ivy League. It is also one of the dual first-class universities of the Chinese Ministry of Education. It was founded in Beijing by CAS in September 1958, and moved to Hefei at the beginning of 1970 during the Cultural Revolution.
USTC was established with the aim of meeting the urgent needs of improving China’s economy, defense infrastructure, and science and technology education. Its core strength is scientific and technological research, and it has recently expanded into the humanities and management with a strong scientific and engineering focus. USTC has 12 schools, 30 departments, a special class for gifted youth, a teaching reform pilot class, a graduate school (Hefei, Shanghai, Suzhou), a software school, a network learning school, and a continuing education school. In 2012, the Institute of Advanced Technology, University of Science and Technology of China was established.
In recent years, the University of Science and Technology of China has been ranked among the world’s top 100 universities in the world’s most widely read university rankings such as the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU), and Times Higher Education World University Rankings. (THE) and the QS World University Rankings (QS).
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
USTC Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) offers many scholarships for different programs, USTC is ranked 93rd in the world. It is considered one of the top-ranked and most famous international universities in China.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for USTC Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals with a valid passport and be mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants for master’s programs must have a bachelor’s degree (equivalent to a bachelor’s degree in China). Applicants for doctoral programs must have a master’s degree (equivalent to a master’s degree in China).
- Those who plan to earn their degrees must submit a pre-graduation certificate to ensure that they will complete their studies and earn the degree by July 2022.
- Applicants for master’s programs must be under 40 years old (by September 1, 2022) and applicants to doctoral programs must be under 45 years old (by September 1, 2022).
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must have passed HSK Level 4 or above, if no knowledge of Chinese, applicants for English-taught programs can provide evidence of English language proficiency TOEFL or IELTS.
Benefits of USTC Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
Covers tuition fees, insurance fees and a monthly stipend (up to CNY 7,000 for doctoral students and up to CNY 3,000 for master’s students).
Available Programs in USTC Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
- Hardware Engineering
- Biomedical engineering
- Energy engineering and engineering thermophysics
- Electronic and Communication Engineering
- power engineering
- Electronic science and technology
- Control science and engineering
- Integrated Circuit Engineering
- project management
- control engineering
- Environmental science and technology
view all available programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
- Physical examination form.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of USTC Funded Scholarship to Study in China is 7 March 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here