“Victoria University of Wellington Scholarships to study in New Zealand” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Victoria University of Wellington is one of the oldest universities in the country and is located in the capital of New Zealand, and has three campuses in the city. It is often praised for its academic excellence, including its placement among the top two percent of the world’s universities in the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
The university is ranked among the world’s top universities in 19 of its majors, including communication and media studies, psychology, religious studies, geography, law, library and information management, linguistics, performing arts, development studies, politics and international studies.
The university also has a careers and employment team to help students make the most of their studies and work towards achieving their career goals and ambitions. In addition to the ability to speak with a face-to-face career counselor, students can also register for CV advice, attend workshops, and log into the online career center to manage their progress.
Victoria University of Wellington students have the opportunity to study abroad in another country as part of their studies. There are currently 140 exchange partner universities in 30 countries that students can choose from, including Canada, Mexico, Denmark and Singapore.
Students are also supported throughout their studies with a variety of services that primarily focus on things such as additional study assistance, support for students with disabilities, international student services, and confidential health and wellbeing advice and counseling.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Victoria University of Wellington Scholarships to study in New Zealand:
The Ferrer Research Institute is offering eligible international candidates the opportunity to apply for a scholarship to undertake a master’s program at Victoria University of Wellington.
Successful candidates will be selected by a selection committee of the relevant staff of the Ferrer Research Institute. Selection criteria include academic performance, publications and/or conference proceedings, referees’ reports and any other tangible evidence of academic or research ability.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Victoria University of Wellington Scholarships to study in New Zealand:
- International students who do not have New Zealand residency and who are not New Zealand citizens.
- Applicants must meet the program’s eligibility criteria and the university’s eligibility criteria.
- Applicants are required to obtain an appropriate visa to study in New Zealand.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree in chemistry or a related life sciences subject such as biochemistry, biomedical sciences, pharmacy, pharmacology or any other related subject.
- The scholarship becomes payable upon registration and must be used against tuition fees only.
- Holders of this scholarship will be expected to work on a research project under the supervision of a staff member of the Ferrier Research Institute, on a project approved by the Director of the Ferrier Research Institute, or his authorized nominee.
- Selection criteria include academic performance, publications and/or conference proceedings, referees’ reports and any other tangible evidence of academic or research ability.
Benefits of Victoria University of Wellington Scholarships to study in New Zealand:
The scholarship will cover the applicants tuition fee (about $15,000).
Available Programs at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand:
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical formulation
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- 2 Recommendation Letter.
- Motivation letter.
- Published scientific papers.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications are accepted for Victoria University of Wellington Scholarships to study in New Zealand throughout the year.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here