“Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Scholarship in Austria” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The Vienna Biocenter Summer School is one of the most popular summer schools in Europe. The school is a collaboration between five of Europe’s leading research institutes: the Center for Research in Molecular Medicine (CEMM), the Gregor Mendel Institute (GMI), the Institute for Molecular Biotechnology (IMBA), the Institute for Molecular Pathology (IMP) and Max Perutz Labs. ) and generously sponsored by the Max Bernstel Foundation.
The Vienna Biocenter Summer School offers an almost unique opportunity. 25-30 undergraduate students to work alongside leading researchers in a dynamic scientific environment.
Vienna Biocenter A group of life science research institutes and biotechnology companies located in the 3rd municipal district of Vienna, Austria. It has grown around the Research Institute for Molecular Pathology (IMP), which opened in 1988. The entities in the Vienna Biocentre employ more than 2,000 people, including 600 students.
As of 2020, the Vienna BioCenter is a consortium of 4 research institutes, 38 biotechnology companies, 1 outreach organization, 4 service companies and 2 business incubators.
The four core research institutes are the Research Institute for Molecular Pathology (IMP), the Max Perutz Laboratories of the University of Vienna and the Medical University of Vienna, the Institute for Molecular Biotechnology (IMBA) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences (ÖAW), the Gregor Mendel Institute for Molecular Plant Biology (GMI), as well as from OAW. These institutes maintain a joint international PhD program.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Scholarship in Austria:
The Vienna BioCenter Summer Scholarship in Austria is one of the fully funded scholarships and is a unique opportunity for undergraduate/postgraduate students to work alongside leading researchers in a dynamic scientific environment.
Every year the Vienna Biocenter invites international students from all over the world to their summer school in Austria to work on various research projects.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Scholarship in Austria:
- Candidates should have three months of research experience or have obtained an internship through a study program.
- Candidates must have a good academic record.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate enrollment in a university program for the current and next academic year.
- Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in English language.
- Completion of at least two years of undergraduate study.
- Candidates who are enrolled in a master’s or bachelor’s degree and have completed the first two years of their academic program can also apply for the scholarship.
Benefits of Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Scholarship in Austria:
- Free student housing.
- Each student will receive a stipend of 1,400 euros.
- Medical insurance is included in the contract for a period of nine weeks.
- A free travel permit that provides unlimited use of public transport within Vienna for the duration of the scholarship.
- Reimbursement of travel costs to and from Vienna.
- Many social events.
Available Programs in Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Scholarship in Austria:
- Molecular biology.
- RNA biology.
- Stem cells.
- related fields.
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- Motivation letter
- Recommendation Letters.
Important dates and deadline:
Applications of Vienna Biocenter Fully Funded Scholarship in Austria close on 1 April 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here