“Volunteer in USA without English language certificate” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Worldpackers was founded through the life experiences of two friends, Riq Lima and Eric Faria. Rick is an economist who quit his job as an investment banker to travel the world for 4 years with little money but a creative mind. Eric, a certified accountant, initially traveled to the United States to learn English, but ended up staying for about four years. He spent his first two years helping out at USA Hostels in San Diego, as a receptionist, housekeeper, and tour guide by exchanging his skills for accommodations.
He then helped found International Travelers House, a chain of lodges located in California that was staffed entirely by volunteers. Worldpackers is a platform for travelers and hosts, made by those who live and love to travel!
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
Volunteer in USA without English language certificate:
You will be a camp host, meet and greet booked camp guests and check in. The primary role includes providing a short tour for new guests while explaining the rules and other important information about the common areas of the campsites. The camp host also assists with the daily cleaning and maintenance of the facility and common areas.
Volunteering includes the following tasks:
- Work: 20 hours a week Help and collaborate with your host only a few hours a week.
- Reception: Assistance with check-in and check-out and guest assistance.
- Administration: Assist with reservation and payments systems.
- Housekeeping: Assistance in changing bed linen and general housekeeping.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Volunteer in USA without English language certificate:
- Your level of English is medium.
- You are over 25 years old.
- Accepts singles as well as pairs.
Benefits of Volunteer in USA without English language certificate:
- You will sleep in a tent at a camp site.
- You are entitled to a free breakfast every day of your stay.
- Get free lunch every day of your stay.
- You are entitled to a free dinner every day of your stay.
- You can use our laundry room freely.
- You will be transferred upon your arrival.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of Volunteer in USA without English language certificate is 1 March 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here