“WINTOUR Funded Scholarship In Spain, Portugal and France” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The International Master’s Program (WINTOUR) is a truly integrated study program that draws on expertise in tourism and oenology from three universities and regions in Europe: the University of Rovira y Virgili (Tarragona, Spain), the University of Bordeaux (France) and the University of Porto (Portugal).
These universities are located in very attractive tourist areas, recognized by the UNESCO mark of human heritage, they have a long wine tradition, producing special wines such as sparkling, fortified, aged red and sweet.
The objectives of the WINTOUR program are to prepare broadly trained, adaptable and qualified professionals in the tourism and wine industries to promote innovative developments in wine tourism that will generate added value through increased income and recognition of the sector, to provide future professionals with multidisciplinary and cross-sectoral knowledge and training in order to increase their understanding of the wine industry and Tourism Management, Promote high-quality practical training in entrepreneurship and corporate management by engaging students in internships in the non-academic sector.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world.
WINTOUR Funded Scholarship In Spain, Portugal and France:
The program aims to ensure the effective integration and communication of students in the social, cultural and professional environment of the places where they will receive their training.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for WINTOUR Funded Scholarship In Spain, Portugal and France:
- Candidates must have University Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree(s) (minimum 180 ECTS) in the above-mentioned fields
- Candidates must submit a recent English language certificate, at least B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (official certificates from Cambridge, IELTS, TOEFL and PTE Academic are accepted).
- Personal motivation, previous work experience in the field, as well as demonstrated language skills (preferably in the languages of organized universities), will be critical elements of the selection process.
Benefits of WINTOUR Funded Scholarship In Spain, Portugal and France:
- The scholarships awarded cover the costs of student participation (including tuition fees, full insurance coverage and any other mandatory costs related to students’ participation in the course).
- An annual contribution to student travel and installation costs and a monthly subsistence allowance for all for the duration of the EMJMD study program.
- Contribution to living costs, €1,000 per month for the entire duration of the EMJMD study program.
Available Programs in WINTOUR Funded Scholarship In Spain, Portugal and France:
- fields of social sciences
- Business Management
- Management and Marketing
- Natural and experimental sciences (eg oenology / viticulture)
- agricultural engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- food technology
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS or TOEFL.
- Recommendation Letters.
- Motivation letter.
Important dates and deadline:
The last date to apply on WINTOUR Funded Scholarship In Spain, Portugal and France is 8 February 2022.
You must pay the corresponding fee of €30.21.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here