“World Photography Organization Competition” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
The World Photography Organization is a global platform for photography initiatives. Founded in 2007 by CEO Scott Gray, it includes people and organizations from more than 180 countries.
The World Photography Organization hosts a range of events throughout the year including the Sony World Photography Awards, and Photofairs which are art fairs dedicated to presenting fine art and motion picture photography.
The company also creates, produces and delivers photographic events for a variety of partners, from exhibitions of individual artists to platforms on the subject of photography involving artists and curators from more than 20 countries.
The Sony World Photography Awards, established by the World Photography Organization, are held annually. The awards are for photography from the past year and across a variety of photography genres. All entries into the four awards (Professional, Open, Youth and Student) are free.
Over 1.5 million photos from more than 200 countries and territories have been entered into the awards since its inception.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarship is available for international students from all over the world.
World Photography Organization Competition:
The Sony World Photography Awards supports Pro-Imaging In order to protect the image rights of photographers, the Professional competition will be judged on the basis of a body of work. Photographers must submit a minimum of five (5) and ten (10) photographs as a minimum and all applications must be accompanied by a series description.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for World Photography Organization Competition:
- All subscribers must be over 18 years old.
- Free admission.
- Open to anyone who submits a series of 5 to 10 images per category.
- Ten different categories to enter.
- Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd photographers plus up to 7 shortlisted photographers per category.
- One winner gets the title of Photographer of the Year.
- You are the sole owner and author of each entry.
- You have the right to make your entry available for the contest.
- Not every entry contains personally identifiable information about you or any other person(s).
- Each entry does not contain any content that is infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, obscene, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or obscene.
- Not every entry contains any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that could be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
- Each entry shall not infringe the copyright, trademark, contract rights, or other intellectual property rights of any third person or entity, or infringe any person’s rights of privacy or publicity, including:
- Trademarks owned by third parties.
- Copyrighted material owned by third parties (including film dialogue or musical compositions).
- Names, similarities, sounds, or other traits that identify celebrities or other public figures, living or dead.
- Entries containing any commercial content promoting any product or service other than those of the World Photography Organization.
- Entries containing screen credits.
- No animals were harmed or manipulated in the composition of the photo.
Benefits of World Photography Organization Competition:
The winner receives $25,000, a selection of Sony’s best digital imaging equipment plus the benefit of global exposure.
- Photo with a white background.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of World Photography Organization Competition is 14 January 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here