“Zhejiang University Funded Scholarship to Study in China” Don’t forget to share this read-worthy article with your friends, and follow Tarek Floyd official accounts on social media 😍
Zhejiang Normal University (ZJNU) is a comprehensive public university in Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province, China. The main campus is located adjacent to Shuanglong Cave National Park and covers an area of more than 220 hectares with a total floor area of more than one million square meters.
The university was originally established as Hangzhou Normal College in 1956. It became Hangzhou Normal College in 1958. In 1962, Hangzhou Normal College and Zhejiang Educational College merged to become Zhejiang Normal College. In 1965, the college moved to Jinhua.
In 1980, the college was classified as a college education. In 1985, the college became Zheijiang Normal University. Since then, it has expanded its colleges, departments, and undergraduate programs.
In 2000, 2001 and 2004, three higher educational institutions merged into ZJNU: Zhejiang School of Finance, Zhejiang School of Pre-School and Teacher Education and Jinhua School of Railway Engineering respectively.
The university is made up of 18 colleges offering 61 undergraduate programs. It has more than 25,480 undergraduate students, 4,300 graduate students, and 15,000 adult students in adult education programs. Among the total staff of 2,640, there are 1,460 full-time teachers, including the academician of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, 260 full professors and 650 associate professors. One professor was awarded the title of Distinguished National Researcher. The university has been named by the Ministry of Education as a major national training base for professional education teachers.
Nationalities eligible to apply:
This Scholarships are available for international students from all over the world.
Zhejiang University Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
The “Zhejiang Normal University Scholarship for Outstanding Students” (hereinafter referred to as Zhejiang Normal Scholarship) was launched in order to attract more outstanding students to study in our school, create a favorable and international cultural environment for the campus, and constantly improve the university’s international reputation, as well as encourage foreign students to Hard working and rounding.
Eligibility Criteria and Qualifications:
To be eligible for Zhejiang University Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
- Applicants applying for undergraduate programs must be under 30 years old and hold high school diplomas.
- Applicants applying for postgraduate programs must be under the age of 35, hold a Bachelor’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants applying for doctoral degree programs must be under the age of 40, hold a master’s degree and two letters of recommendation from professors or associate professors.
- Applicants must be friendly, healthy, and hold foreign citizenships and passports.
- Applicants must observe the controls and abide by the laws.
- Applicants who apply for Chinese-taught programs must provide HSK certificates or other Chinese language proficiency certificates. Applicants applying for programs taught in English must submit IELTS, TOEFL, GRE or other English language proficiency certificates.
Benefits of Zhejiang University Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
The scholarship will cover:
- Tuition fee waiver.
- On-campus accommodation.
- Up to CNY 31,000 per year More here
- medical insurance.
Available Programs in Zhejiang University Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
- Environmental science and engineering
- science education
- Biotechnology (Pharmacy)
- Applied Chemistry (Pharmacy)
- Educational Technology
- Applied Psychology
- Business Management
- Materials science and engineering
- Electronic and Informatics Engineering
- Computer science and technology
- Software Engineering
- Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
- Communications Engineering
all programs here
- Photo with a white background.
- Academic certificates.
- English language proficiency certificate such as IELTS, TOEFL.
- Two Recommendation Letters.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form Completed in English Here, physical examinations must cover all items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those that do not bear the signature of the attending physician, the official seal of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicants are not valid.
- Study plans and goals.
How to Apply on the Zhejiang University Funded Scholarship to Study in China:
- Eligible applicants must apply online before July 30.
- ZJNU is responsible for reviewing applicants’ qualifications, and will select applicants based on a selection process that meets the requirements for the scholarship.
If accepted, students must pay 400 yuan or 70 dollars as registration fee.
- Admission documents including JW Form 202 and Admission Notice will be published.
Important dates and deadline:
The deadline of Zhejiang University Funded Scholarship to Study in China is 30 July 2022.
- Writing and preparing academic topics
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- letter of intent
- Research proposals
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation letter
in addition to full application for scholarships and university admissions).
You can share your questions with us in the comment section below or on the Facebook group.
Full list of Tarek Floyd Academic Services from here